Valid from February 25, 2022
What personal data do we collect?
The processing of your personal data is important to enable the most accurate, smooth and safe taxi ride possible.We appreciate the trust you place in us regarding your personal data and it is important for us to be as open and clear as possible about what data we collect and how we process your personal data.Taxibil Lerum primarily collects the information directly from you as a customer when you order a taxi by phone, app or web booking or when you are in contact with us via visits to the website or e-mail. Examples of personal data we collect:
• Contact details (e.g. address, telephone number, e-mail address)
• Information about your trip, e.g. ordered pick-up time, pick-up address, price, destination and type of travel (passenger transport or courier transport)
• Information on special needs, such as escorts, wheelchair transport, family numbers or allergies, where such information is needed
• Details of payment
We never collect more information than we need to perform the service.
Collection with consent
By creating a user account or ordering a trip, you agree that Taxibil Lerum may, in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation, process the personal data that is necessary for us to be able to complete the service to you as a customer.
We handle collected information in order to:
• be able to identify you as a customer
• be able to send booking confirmation to you via SMS or e-mail
• ensure you get the travel type you ordered and need
• charge for the trip
• measure traffic on our website and collect statistics to improve our services
Who can access your personal data?
Personal data that you share with us is treated confidentially and mainly by Taxibil Lerum, but it may be disclosed to third parties for various purposes.
Listed below are the suppliers to whom personal data may be disclosed:
• Hauliers connected to Taxibil Lerum, which carries out transports in accordance with Taxibil Lerum's carrier agreement
• The police authority, in case of suspicion of crime
• Suppliers who, for example, provide IT services or carry out payment intermediation
• If you book or travel through a corporate agreement, information about purchase and travel history may be disclosed to the company we have an agreement with
• Your bank when paying by card
Taxibil Lerum will never sell or disclose your personal data to third parties in any other respect than those stated above
Do we share your personal data outside Sweden?
As a general rule, Taxibil Lerum processes your personal data only within Sweden, but may in some cases for certain services use suppliers within or outside the EU / EEA
Legal requirements or legal obligations
In order to process personal data, there must be support in current data protection regulation, a so-called legal basis. In short, this means that one or more of the following points must be met in order for our processing of your personal data to be legal.
• The processing shall be necessary for the performance of the agreement with you (performance of agreement)
• The processing shall be necessary to fulfil a legal obligation for us (i.e. if we have a legal obligation to do so under another law)
• The processing of your personal data may be done after a balance of interests between our legitimate interests and your privacy (balance of interests)
• Processing of your personal data may be done if you have given your consent to that particular processing (consent)
Storage of personal data
Taxibil Lerum will store your personal data as long as you are a customer with us, but we do not save personal data longer than it is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing and the legal requirements that are incumbent on us, e.g. with regard to the Accounting Act and other rules on limitation
Once the time for which we save the data has expired, we will securely delete or de-identify your data so that it can no longer be linked to you
Your rights under applicable data protection laws
According to the EU Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to know what we do with your personal data, such as when and how your personal data is processed, why it is processed, for what period of time the processing takes place, who takes part in it and what consequences the processing has. Taxibil Lerum will, on its own initiative, correct, de-identify, supplement or delete information that is found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading. Below we list what rights you have and if you use them, you are welcome to contact us. Contact details can be found at the end of this policy. Please note that we can only disclose information that we know for sure belongs to you.
Access to your personal data
You have the right to access what personal data Taxibil Lerum processes about you in a so-called register extract. You have the right to request this free of charge once a year.
Right to rectification
We have a responsibility to ensure that the personal data we process is correct, but if – despite our efforts to have updated records – you believe that a piece of information about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to receive corrections and updating of the personal data Taxibil Lerum has registered about you.
Right to erasure (the right to be forgotten)
You have the right to have the personal data Taxibil Lerum has registered about you deleted. If you want to have your personal data deleted, we delete all personal data that we are not required by law to save.
Withdraw consent with future effect
To the extent that we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to the processing with future effect. However, the withdrawal of your consent has no effect on our processing of your personal data for the time before the revocation took place or in cases where Taxibil Lerum is required by law to process the personal data.
It is important to us that the information we have about you is accurate and up-to-date. If you discover any inaccuracy, please contact us so that the information can be corrected.
GTT Taxibil i Lerum
Södra Långvägen 23
443 38 Lerum